Jesus served (Mark 10:45), and we grow when we follow His example by serving. Whether in our weekend services or throughout the week, our goal at Friendship is to have over 90% of all regular attenders connected to serving on a ministry team.
Take a look at this list of serving opportunities and click the link below to let us know your areas of interest!
- Set Up (Saturdays 4:00-5:30PM): This team makes church possible! Volunteers help set up everything we need to have in place for a great Sunday. Serve once a month.
- Tear Down (Sundays 12:15-1:15PM): Immediately after the 11:00 service, this team quickly packs up church after a great day of worship. Serve once a month.
- Sunday Morning Serving Teams: This team covers greeting, ushering and parking as well as handing out pens, bulletins, coffee and donuts. Serve once a month.
- Church Office Support: This team serves on an ‘as needed’ basis when projects come up during office hours.
- Worship & Creative Arts: Talented vocalists and instrumentalists and production members serve together to create our weekend worship experience.
- Friendship Kidz: Birth – 5th grade is an important time in the lives of children. Join the team that helps them take the next steps in their faith. Serve once a month.
- Go Student Ministry: 6th-12th graders are a joy to be around and they need great support as they are growing and becoming. Join this team to help shape their lives. Students meet on Wednesday nights.
- Friendship Food Bank: With 2 shifts per week to choose from, we invite you to serve those in our community who are struggling to put food on their tables. Typical serving is once a month.
- Outreach Events: As a church known for showing God’s love in practical ways with no strings attached, we have continuous outreach projects you can join.